Monday 3 October 2016

About me



My name is Pasha Azkia Ramadhan I was born in Bandung,Indonesia at 4 Desember 2001.I was born with a disease bronchitis that mean I have trouble breathing.The name Pasha was given to me by my grandfather,it has a meaning prince ,Azkia mean light and ramadhan mean I was born at ramadhan,that mean my name has a meaning of prince of light that was born at ramadhan.
I go to cipto’s primary school in there I learn many things like reading,counting,sports and many more,I graduate with a nem of 27,15 it was pretty good for me but it was not enough to go to 2 junior high school and so I got accepted at 9 junior high school.
I was pretty dissapointed the time I got in 9 junior high school because it was not what I expected and the study program there were pretty slow so it was easy to catch up but I work really hard because I wanted to go to 3 high school and that hard work really paid off  because I got accepted at 3 high school.
Since I was in 5 grade I always wanted to go to 3 high school because it was really famous for graduating successful people and finally I got in to 3 high school,studying in 3 high school was really hard because the study program was pretty fast and kinda hard to catch,and I was a lazy kid so it was pretty hard,and that’s all about me.

No comments:

Post a Comment