Wednesday 29 March 2017

Gratefull person

Hello guys
Today I’m gonna tell you about the precious people in my life, that helped my daily life

It all happened during my last holiday when my family and I went to Lembang to visit my Grand Father farm, we go there to help the farmer harvest my Grand Father plant. In there we were helped by my Grand Father assistant Uncle Tony, he is a really good person and he give us tips about farming before we harvest the plant. When we were harvesting the plants suddenly a snake appeared in front of me, I was shocked because the snake was pretty big, and then Uncle Tony helped me and caught the snake. It was a good lesson of life and taught me that farmers job is not that easy and it was pretty hard. And after that event Uncle Tony and me was pretty close and we became good friends.
So That’s the precious person in my life that helped my daily life.

That’s all for today thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment